Governor Grisham of New Mexico is a Bully and a Tyrant
July 31, 2021
On Thursday, July 28, 2021 the governor of New Mexico, Michelle Lujan Grisham, issued Executive Order 2021-045 notifying all State employees that as of 8:00 AM on August 2, 2021 all non-vaccinated State employees must provide proof that they have tested negative for COVID-19 within the past 7 days on a biweekly basis, indefinitely. The EO states that the vaccines for COVID-19 are “safe and effective.” Whether this is true or not is absolutely debatable, but what is not debatable is a human being’s right to decide what does or does not get injected into his or her body.
My body, my choice.
If you take the time to go to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, commonly referred to as VAERS, available online at: https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html, and do a deep dive into the available data on not just the COVID-19 vaccines, but also all vaccines over the last 30 years, you will find that the number of adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccines exceeds the number of adverse reactions for ALL other vaccines combined since the VAERS database began collecting these data, by a full order of magnitude. You will also see that as of this writing, VAERS is reporting over 5,000 deaths for the COVID-19 vaccines. At the same time, VAERS is reporting just over 3,400 deaths for all other vaccines combined for the entire 30 year period of record. CLEARLY, something is wrong here. But it isn’t the data. The very same criteria is used to report deaths for the COVID-19 vaccines as for all other vaccines. Think about that. Over 5,000 deaths reported for the COVID-19 vaccines in less than one year and less than 3,500 deaths reported for ALL other vaccines combined for 30 years! But the governor of New Mexico says the COVID-19 vaccines are “safe and effective.”
During the Nuremburg Military Tribunals for war criminals following World War II, a list of conditions that must be met before medical experimentation can be carried out on human beings was created. These conditions are known as the Nuremburg Code. They are as follows:
- The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion, and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
- The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
- The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
- The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
- No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
- The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
- Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
- The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
- During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
- During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required by him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
These conditions were devised as a result of human experimentation carried out by Nazi scientists during World War II. Those experiments were often inhumane, cruel, deadly, and carried out on people who did not give their consent. Of course, the Nazis didn’t bully these people into giving consent, they just forced them to participate against their will. But this is irrelevant. When does bullying turn into force? It is all too close to the same thing.
So, just how is Governor Grisham violating the Nuremburg Code?
Condition #1 of the Nuremburg Code is being flagrantly violated by Governor Grisham. That is obvious.
Condition #2 means that if you can find another, safer way to obtain the data you need from the experiment, you should do it that way. In the case of the COVID-19 vaccines, this means using the methodology prescribed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Namely, Phase 1 trials, then Phase 2 trials, and finally, Phase 3 trials, if you make it that far. This has not been done and is not being done for the COVID-19 vaccines.
Condition #5 has been violated given the facts above on the number of reported deaths related to the COVID-19 vaccines. This is true regardless of whether or not the “experimenting physicians” participated. And frankly, we don’t know who those people are. The inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology, Dr. Robert Malone, has come out publicly and forcefully against continued use of the COVID-19 vaccines.
With regard to Condition #7, it is self-evident that “proper preparations” have not been made to “protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death” given the number of people who have died from the vaccine already.
Condition #8 is being routinely violated daily as the people administering the COVID-19 vaccines are not scientifically qualified persons and they are not even among the group of “experimenting physicians.”
Regarding Condition #9, people who have experienced a wide range of debilitating reactions to the first shot of the two-dose COVID-19 vaccines are being told, in spite of their reactions, to go ahead and get the second dose! This is insane!
And finally, regarding Condition #10, given the large number of deaths that have been attributed to, or at a minimum associated with, the COVID-19 vaccines, it is self-evident that this condition is being flagrantly violated, as well.
The Nuremburg Code is not just some quaint old bit of history. It was created as a result of tyranny. It was created to protect humans from evil governments and evil people in government. It is real and just as relevant today as it was when it was written.
Let me put it this way, if you agree with government policies that force other people to do things against their will, what are you going to do when that day comes when it forces you to do something against your will? And it will come. Let there be no doubt about that.
First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a socialist.
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
~Martin Niemöller, 1946
Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham is not only a bully and a tyrant, she is also violating nearly every condition of the Nuremburg Code with her Executive Order. This needs to be stopped. Now.
For more reading on the COVID-19 vaccine statistics, click here: